NEW! Measure top load force in beverage bottle production on the capper machine with this smart tester, whilst still running. No wasted production time.
SmartLoadCell units can be connected to any Android smartphone (or tablet) via Bluetooth (over Android 4.4) and the application offers a wide range of test modes and test settings.
Accommodates different sizes. Compatible with crown cork, ROPP or crimp capping machines.
Closure will be applied on the stainless steel neck part, and the unit measures the top load force during the entire application process.
- Beverage industry
- Packaging industry
Uses during production:
Capper machine control on:
- Crown cork capping machines
- ROPP cappers
- Crimp cappers
- Measures top load force in production, on the running capper machine – no need to stop production
- Possibility of measuring dynamic top load
- SB-F can accommodate to different container sizes and shapes: ?
– size and shape can be modified with dummy bottles to allow integration of the SB-F
– changeable stainless-steel neck fitment according to the bottle neck shape
- SmartLoadCell units can be connected to any Android smartphone (or tablet) via Bluetooth (over Android 4.4) and the application offers wide range of test modes and test settings
- Results can be stored, reviewed and sent to a pc
- Wireless capability
- Force-time graph drawing and saving capacity
- Range analysis
- Free software included
- Smart Bottles are shipped calibrated, with traceable calibration certificate