Check the capper head’s dynamic application torque and top load on the running capper machine, even at normal production speed, with the Intelligent Measuring Bottle.
Measure both torque and top load with selectable frequency in the 100 – 400 Hz range.
- Beverage factories
- Bottling plants
- Precision electronic instrument for the measurement of both dynamic chuck application torque and top load on a capper machine
- Torque range: -10 to +10 Nm (cca. -100 to + 100 inlb)
- Force range: 250 N (cca 56 Lb)
- Torque measurement units: LbfIn, LbfFt, Nm, Ncm, kgcm
- Force measurement units: N, Kgf, Lb
- Displays maximum of the measured time and force, plus the torque-time and force-time diagrams on the OLED screen (time-force of the measurement)
- Capable bottle types: any type over 0.5 l PET
- 18 measuring results and diagrams can be stored in the memory and sent directly to a printer or data collector
- The neck finish part can be changed according to different containers. It is easily interchangeable with two screws
- Spare parts for the neck ring are readily available in aluminium and PET
2 years – T’s and C’s apply, available on quote or by request