DescriptionRobustly constructed and reliable slab element muffle furnaces for laboratory applications.
- Electronic P.I.D. temperature control with digital indication of process and setpoint temperature values
- Independent over temperature safety system
- Independent sensors for control and safety using type N duplex thermocouple?
- Maximum continuous operating temperature 1150°C
- Easily replaceable side wall mounted slab elements
- Automatic cut out on door opening, deactivates element
- Door mounted temperature sampling port for easy validation, thus retaining heat inside the chamber
- Robust construction with slide out control panel for ease of service
- Available in 9 litre and 30 litre capacity
- Optional programmable controllers
- high thermal efficiency ceramic insulation coupled to double skin construction ensures cool to touch exterior panels
- Out and up door with vertically counterbalanced action protects operator from potential burns
Bear in mind when choosing a model:
Units are produced in two different capacities. Select the size in litres most suitable for your use.
|Maximum continuous temperature (°C)||1150||1150|
|Mximum temperature (°C)||1200||1200|